John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
Course and Enrollment Information:
This is the recommended third course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series. It builds in parallel to the Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC and provides an in-depth review of compliance requirements including: US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), and others.
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course”
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; two lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100, optional) available upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Updates: course content updated regularly*
- Support/Questions: Support@FoodFraudPreventionThinkTank.com
*Please note: to ensure that courses reflect the most current updates, your course activity will expire and reset 12 months from your enrollment date. Certificates of Completion are valid for 1 year.
For complete details, see Course Flyer
After enrolling in this course, click “Start Course” to begin.