John W. Spink, PhD, Director of the Food Fraud Prevention Think Tank LLC,
and Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
This is the recommended fourth course in the Food Fraud Prevention training series. It builds upon the Overview MOOC, the Food Fraud Prevention Audit Guide MOOC and the Food Defense Threat Audit Guide MOOC to present the key concepts in a Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment and Critical Control Point system (VACCP). The VACCP concept is a program parallel to a Food Safety Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system (HACCP) and a Food Defense Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point system (TACCP).
To take this MOOC/Course:
- Enroll: click “Take this Course,” then log in and complete your enrollment (first-time students will be prompted to create an account)
- Begin: click “Start Course” (below)
- Course access: this is a free, self-paced, online course, available on demand
- Course content: introduction and initial student survey; two lessons with video lectures, reading material and progress quizzes; and closing survey
- Certificate of Completion: ($100, optional) available upon successful completion of course
- Professional training hours: 10, indicated on Certificate of Completion
- Updates: course content updated regularly*
- Support/Questions: Support@FoodFraudPreventionThinkTank.com
*Please note: to ensure that courses reflect the most current updates, your course activity will expire and reset 12 months from your enrollment date. Certificates of Completion are valid for 1 year.
For complete details, see Course Flyer
After enrolling in this course, click on “Start Course” below to begin.